United States Vets, Inc. will provide emergency funding to a veteran and their family that will allow them to remain in a safe and healthy environment. The total amount shall not exceed $1,000.00 over a one year time period.
- Veteran must reach out to United States Vets, Inc. for funding.
- The veteran must provide a DD214 and/or other proof of service to the Executive Director United States Vets, Inc., Coordinator Women Veterans Initiative or Board member.
- Once proof of service is established, the veteran will receive the Request Form for completion.
- The completed form will be returned to either the Executive Director and/or Coordinator Women Veterans initiative for review and approval. (Note: Amount greater than $500.00 must have Board approval)
- When possible, funding will be paid directly to the merchant.
- Veteran will be provided potential resources for them to pursue.
- If maximum funds are reached, the veteran will be notified that additional funding is not available.